WHEN: FRIDAY JULY 14 – 9pm – 2am – Birthday Party (SPIN will be closed from 4-9pm and then at 9p will open for the party.)
WHERE: 690 Folsom St. in San Francisco
WHAT: Academy Award-winning Susan Sarandon’s SF SPIN Ping Pong Social Club at Folsom and 3rd, turns one today and you’re invited to their birthday party. Come for the ping pong, stay for the dance party.
- Ping pong showdown between Olympian Lilly Zheng and surprise guest
- Beats by The Scumfrog; Electric Violin by Dave Kim
- Live unicorn station (epic unicorn selfie awaits)
- Hosted by Instagram sensations @girlwithnojob and @boywithnojob
- If you haven’t played recently, ping pong is getting popular. Check it out.
According to communications director, Amy Chan, “SPiN is celebrating its one year birthday and throwing a bad ass party! Hosted by Instagram sensations @girlwithnojob and @boywithnojob, there will be a ping pong show down between Olympians, a live unicorn, and some surprise special guests.”
More about SPIN
Like the game, their bar and menu are fun!
SPIN’s cuisine is a farm to table approach with quality ingredients raised locally. Their food is simple, yet elegant and designed with a creative spirit. They serve Whole World Water, which is a campaign designed to eradicate world thirst. Check out a few menu items: