Full bar plus 12 beers on tap. Besides 20 pool tables and 8 TVs, they have all kinds of Burgers, Quick Bites such as Chicken Wings and Quesadillas, lots of Salads, Soup, Sandwiches and Fries, Chips, Rings and Things. Wings are tossed in your choice of Buffalo, BBQ or Sweet Chili Sauce Buffalo and BBQ served with Ranch or Bleu Cheese Dressing. Salads include Chicken and Shrimp Caesars, Shrimp and Avocado and even Buffalo Chicken Salad – Buffalo chicken bites on a bed of kale & mixed greens with vegetables, crumbled Bleu Cheese & Bleu Cheese Dressing!
The Broken Rack is located at 3796 Peladeau St. across from the 29th Annual Emeryville Art Exhibition. Phone: 510-652-9808. And the kitchen is open until Midnight on Friday nights!
Honor Kitchen revolves around its grill, which is right in the middle of the bar. A few fun and delectable suggestions:
- Bucket O’ Yard Birds –buttermilk fried chicken, macaroni salad, sausage biscuit and house-made hot sauce
- Bone Marrow Brulee -Yelp reviewers rave about this dish– it’s a must, they say
- Hand-Cranked Sausages – their in-house butcher grinds and cases their sausages and serves it with house-made mustard
- Charcuterie & Cheese – basic board includes house-pickled vegetables, house-made white lardo spread, lemon-apricot mostarda, rustic French bread. Then you add Honored Meats & Cheeses of your choice from the menu
- And there’s the Five Cheese Mac ‘n Cheese with aged Gouda, Cheddar, Gruyere, Jack, Parmesan and bread crumbs.
- Cocktails include reserve wines and lots of high-end spirits.
Honor Kitchen & Cocktails is located at 1411 Powell Street, at the corner of Hollis Street, in Emeryville and across from the 29th Emeryville Annual Art Exhibit, sharing the Parking lot with the Broken Rack.. Phone: 510.653.8667