Join the fun folks at East Brother Beer Co. for an afternoon of live music, great food and those classic beers!
WHEN: Sunday, February 16, 12noon – 8pm
WHERE: 1001 Canal Blvd in Richmond
WHAT: It’s their 3rd Anniversary! Time to party!
- Taste their Special New Beer – California Common (a collaboration with Alameda’s Admiral Maltings & GigaYeast)
- Feast on East Brother Beer-infused food prepared by Santa Torta
- Groove on the tunes of these Blues Greats – Raag & Norton, Little Jonny Lawton, Pete Madsen and Coyote Slim
- Text area, click to edit. Leave separator below in place.
- All guest wearing East Brother T-shirts get $1 off each beer!
- Lots of games to play
- Dog and family friendly
- Get your party vibe on!
About East Brother Beer Co.
The team at East Brother Beer Co. consists of passionate people focused on tradition and brewing classic styles. Richmond, CA is home and much like their neighbors, they instill Pride and Purpose in everything they do.
EB Head Brewer Paul Liszewski has your brew waiting for you