21st Amendment Brewery +
Cleophus Quealy Beer Co + Drake’s Brewing
invite you to join them
at the third annual OkDROberfest
to celebrate beer and brewing in San Leandro!
Special this year: a collaboration beer from all three breweries –
a Märzen called Eins is the Loneliest Number
“There’s one time of year that you literally must hold a stein and wear your lederhosen,” says Megan Andrews, Marketing Manager at 21st Amendment Brewery. “That time is now, and OkDROberfest is the best way to do it. Free shuttle to all our amazing breweries here in San Leandro? And a pint at each brewery? Das ist a no-brainer.”
WHEN: Saturday, October 6th, 12noon -5pm
- Cleophus Quealy Beer Company, 448 Hester St Directions
- 21st Amendment Brewery, 2010 Williams St Directions
- Drake’s Brewing Company, 1933 Davis St #177 Directions
- San Leandro BART station: First shuttle at noon. Last shuttle leaves at 5/5:30 back to BART
WHAT: San Leandro’s three breweries join forces to host the city’s 3rd annual OkDROberfest.
- Each tasting room will showcase the brewery’s own spin on Oktoberfest with different beer selections
- Each brewery will have specialty one-off Oktoberfest-styled beers brewed specially for this event
- Each brewery will have its own representation of German-inspired cuisine – think sausages, pretzels & more
- Regular food offerings will also be available at each spot.
- Oktoberfest themed music will be playing at each brewery
- From 3-6pm 21st Amendment will have live music from Fault Line Blues Band
- Two Brew Hop shuttles stopping at each brewery & San Leandro BART Station for safe transportation to each spot
- Tickets are $20 pre-sale or $25 at the door
- Ticket cost includes:
- access to the shuttle
- three (3) beer tokens
- & an OkDROberfest Stein to take home.
- Designated driver tickets are also available for $5 and include shuttle access, but no beer.
- Tickets available online here
- OkDROberfest festivities are limited to guests 21+
- Dogs are welcome outdoors, per each brewery’s tap room rules; however, they are not allowed on the Brew Hop shuttle
- Come visit and have a great time with your old friends and make some new friends!!
- Eins is the Loneliest Number