WHEN: Saturday, February 3rd, 1-5pm
WHERE: Drakes Brewery & Barrel House, 1933 Davis St., Bldg. 177 in San Leandro
WHAT: Drakes Brewing Company celebrates the return of their massively hopped IPAs on Hopacalypse Day.
- Live Music
- Beer – including Hopocalypse Green Label Double IPA, Hopocalypse White Label Double IPA, and Hopocalypse Black Label Triple IPA.
- IPA Festival with guest breweries– featuring super fresh hard to find double and triple IPAs from over a dozen of their favorite breweries, including: Altamont Beer Works, Alvarado Street Brewery, Beachwood Brewing, Berryessa Brewing, Boneyard Brewing, Danville Brewing, Dust Bowl Brewing, El Segundo Brewing, Faction Brewing, Fieldwork Brewing, Kern River Brewing, Knee Deep Brewing, New Glory Craft Brewery, Noble Brewing, Pure Project Brewing, and Russian River Brewing.
- Free BART shuttle to & from San Leandro BART station
- General Admission is $35 and includes an Hopocalypse Day tasting glass with 8 drink tickets, each good for a 4 oz. pour of any Drake’s or guest beer on tap.
- Tickets: Hopocalypse2018.eventbrite.com
About Drakes by Drakes
“We are passionate about bringing people together over great beer. With the gritty artisan spirit that embodies the East Bay community we call home, Drakes has been honing the perfect union of hops and grains since 1989.” Drakes Brewing Co.