START AT 21st AMENDMENT then move on to Drakes!
WHEN: Sat., Aug. 26 from 12-6pm
WHERE: 21st Amendment Brewery & Tap Room – 2010 Williams St. in San Leandro
- Live music all day with headlining band, The Stone Foxes, performing at 4pm!
- 4 Beer Stations!
- Rare Beer Station, with hourly specialty beer releases!
- Live art!
- Kid’s Zone!
- Cigar Lounge! *adults only*
- Local food and drinks from 4505 Burgers & BBQ, The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen, Three Twins Ice Cream, Wheelys Cafe San Leandro and La Poblana taco truck!
COST: Admission is FREE! Families of all ages welcome.
- Beer tickets $5 each
- 4 tickets + 21st Amendment mug. $21
PARKING: Free parking in 21A lot
TRANSPORTATION: Free shuttle to/from 21A and the San Leandro Bart Station
DRAKE’S 28th ANNIVERSARY EVENT!
WHEN: Sat., Aug. 26, 5-9pm
WHERE: Drakes Brewing Co. 1933 Davis Street, Building 177 in San Leandro
• FREE entry! Reserve your tasting tickets, valid for 8oz standard pour or 4oz barrel-aged pour, and guarantee admission with one of our pre-sale packages.
• More than 25 epic Drake’s brews on tap, including The Void
• Alumni Booth featuring guest brews from our friends
• Rare and retired cellar releases at our To Go Beer Station
• Exclusive draft brews from our OAK Project
• 3+ delicious food trucks
• Live music from Tha Dirt Feelin’
• Incredible art and lithograph posters from Matt Leunig
• Fun activities, including corn hole + giant beer pong
• Bike valet courtesy of Bike East Bay
• NEW signature Drake’s swag at our Merch Station
• And more! Their 28th Anniversary marks the 375ml bottle release of The Void, Intergalactic Stout.