Montclair Beer, Wine & Music Festival
WHEN: Saturday, June 15th 12noon – 6pm
WHERE: Mountain Blvd. @ La Salle in the open air of Montclair Village (2000 Mountain Blvd. between Medau Pl. and La Salle Ave.) in Oakland
WHAT: 7th Annual Montclair Beer, Wine & Music Festival
- Live performances by local bands on the Mister Beever’s Paws & Claws stage
- Music Lineup
- Pedal powered music by Rock the Bike – riders are festival volunteers
- Play Palooza Fun Zone provided by Toni Mikulka of Giant Puppets Save the World (interactive performance art)
- Unlimited tasting packages featuring over 40 craft beers and artisan wine ($30 in advance; $40 at the entrance day of). Purchase your tickets at MontclairVillage.com and take home your commemorative glass!
- Wine & Beer tastings include Alameda Island Brewing, Altamont Beerworks, Dr Hops Hard Kombucha, Drake’s Brewing, Farmstead Wine & Cheese’s international varietals, Gowan’s Cider, Old Kan, Rock Wall Wines and more!
- The best part is that proceeds from the festival directly support the Village Plaza Capital Campaign, a $750,000 fundraiser to create a public plaza for community engagement, public events, cultural arts and youth enrichment by rebuilding Antioch Court. Donor Bricks directly support the Plaza and can be purchased at MontclairVillage.com where you can find more event details.
Montclair Village is a charming and vibrant community, nestled in the beautiful, tree-covered Oakland Hills.
THANK YOU PRESENTING SPONSORS for making this FREE Community event possible!
- Active Method Physical Therapy/Montclair Physical Therapy
- Bay Alarm
- Farmstead Cheeses & Wines
- Golden State Fitness & Performance
- Mister Beever’s Paws & Claws
- Mix Shade Store & More
- Oakland Magazine
- Renewal by Andersen
- Winter Williams Presents
Photos courtesy of Winter Williams Presents.