WHEN: Saturday May 19,
- 7:30 pm – Beginner East Coast Swing/Jitterbug lesson (no experience or partner necessary)
- 8:30 pm – Hot Rod Jukebox for three hours of nonstop rock ‘n roll, rockabilly, and rhythm ‘n blues vintage swing dancing
WHERE: Travis Marina Bar (Presidio Yacht Club), 679 Sommerville Road in Sausalito (near Cavallo Point and the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Fort Baker)
WHAT: Swingin’ in Outer Space
- Swing Dance Party
- Vintage dive-bar vibe and real wooden dance floor
- “Swingin’ in Outer Space” is predicted to be an out-of-this-world experience!
- Fabulous views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Travis Marina Bar offers light bites
- $10 cover charge (cash only), for age 18 and up. Wheelchair accessible
- Check out their Song List. For more information, visit HotRodJukebox.com
About Travis Marina Bar
The Travis Marina bar is on the second floor. It is a clubhouse style lodge with a varnished wood interior, comfortable seating and military and yachting decor from around the world. The full service bar features draft and bottled beer, a wide range of liquors and wines and a kitchen with standard pub fare.