Join the Island Spirit! Alameda Island Jam brings the community out to Webster Street to celebrate summer and Father’s Day with live music, local wine, beers, spirits and tropical cocktails; lots of food, kid’s carnival, shopping and more!
WHEN: Saturday, June 15, 10am-5:30pm + Sunday, June 16 10:30am – 5:30pm
WHERE: Along historic Webster Street in Alameda
- Thirsty Island Tiki Bar – experience the relaxed island vibe, Tropical Cocktails, License to Chill and other Tiki Bar Bands
- Two Live Band Music Stages
- Island Jam Kid’s Zone is two full blocks of entertainment & carnival rides
- Local craft beer and wine – Alameda Island Brewing, Faction Brewing, St. George’s Spirits & Rock Wall Wine Co.
- Food, food, food – a lineup of international culinary pleasures. including Seafood, Poke, BBQ, Greek, Teriyaki, Mexican food and more!
- Saturday, 11am – 12:30pm Main Stage Third Sol
- Saturday, 1pm – 3pm Main Stage Back Pages (Beach Boys Tribute)
- Saturday, 3:30pm – 5:30pm Main Stage Kaleo + Akoni
- Sunday, 10:30am – 11am Main Stage Alameda Can Sing
- Sunday, 11:15am – 12pm Main Stage Halau Makana Polynesian Dance Company
- Saturday, 12:00 – 1:30pm Tiki Bar Stage Shabang Steel Drum Band
- Saturday, 2pm – 5:30pm Tiki Bar Stage License to Chill
- Sunday, 12pm – 3pm Tiki Bar Stage The Mirage Band
- Sunday, 12:30pm – 2pm Main Stage Josh Jones’ Latin Dub Stars
- Sunday, 2:30pm – 5:30pm Main Stage Hey Jude
- Sunday, 3:30pm – 5:30pm Tiki Bar Stage Mike Ward
Ride Your Bike!
There’s no reason to worry about where to park your car. Take advantage of Alameda’s new bike lanes along Shoreline Drive by riding your bike to the JAM. Free, secure parking will be provided in the fenced in parking lot near Otaez Mexican Restaurant at Webster Street and Pacific Avenue.
About Alameda Island Jam
The Alameda Chamber of Commerce Island Jam has become a Father’s Day Tradition embraced by patrons and sponsors alike. The 2019 Island JAM will kick off summer for thousands of fair-goers who long for the sights and sounds of the Islands. The Island theme and county fair atmosphere distinguishes the Island Jam from other street fairs, attracting people from all over the Bay Area.
About Alameda Chamber of Commerce
The Alameda Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non profit, volunteer organization of business people working to improve the city’s economic and civic vitality. They rely on membership investment revenues, city support and funds generated from events. For over 85 years, the Alameda Chamber has been the proactive voice for business in Alameda.