Join the Island Spirit! Alameda Island Jam brings the community out to Webster Street to celebrate summer and Father’s Day with live music, local wine, beers, spirits and tropical cocktails; lots of food, kid’s carnival, shopping and more!
WHEN: Saturday, June 15, 10am-5:30pm + Sunday, June 16 10:30am – 5:30pm
WHERE: Along historic Webster Street in Alameda
- Thirsty Island Tiki Bar – experience the relaxed island vibe, Tropical Cocktails, License to Chill and other Tiki Bar Bands
- Two Live Band Music Stages
- Island Jam Kid’s Zone is two full blocks of entertainment & carnival rides
- Local craft beer and wine – Alameda Island Brewing, Faction Brewing, St. George’s Spirits & Rock Wall Wine Co.
- Food, food, food – a lineup of international culinary pleasures. including Seafood, Poke, BBQ, Greek, Teriyaki, Mexican food and more!
- Saturday, 11am – 12:30pm Main Stage Third Sol
- Saturday, 1pm – 3pm Main Stage