Emeryville Day on the Bay – Saturday, March 18
Did you know that Emeryville has two marinas with 850 slips? And kiteboarding/paddle board lessons? Plus, Fish Emeryville has an eight boat fleet for those of you who like to get out on the bay and go fishing. Learn more at Emeryville Day on the Bay and have some fun!
- Sat., Mar. 18, 10am-2pm
- Down at the docks/launching ramp at Emeryville Marina, 3310 Powell St.
- Tour fishing boats on the Fish Emeryville fleet boats
- Tour both marinas – Emery Cove Yacht Harbor & Emeryville Marina
- Learn how to put on a life jacket
- Meet Summer, Emeryville on the Bay‘s mascot, & learn why dogs need to wear life jackets
- Free ferry rides at 10:30am and 1:30pm with PROP
- Yes you can eat – Food Trucks!
- DJ Music, Juggler, Face Painter
- Kids play Passport games for prizes
- Local artists painting and join them!
- Meet our First Responders – Emeryville Police & Fire!
- Check out the Emeryville Rescue Boat
- Learn how to tie a nautical knot
- Meet the Coast Guard & learn about boat inspections