Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café, a modern version of a retro diner serving comfort food and drinks with a passion for creating community in Emeryville, is now restoring ‘nightlife’ to Emeryville with Live Music on the Patio!
Here’s the lineup so far:
- Sat, June 15 – 6pm The Chuckleberries
- Fri, June 21 – 6pm The Aylon Cohen Band
- Fri, June 28 – 6pm My Blue Soul
- Fri, July 19 – 3pm The 3 o’Clock Rock Band Show
Rudy’s will be adding more dates and artists to the current lineup. Stay tuned. Want your group featured on Rudy’s Patio? Contact Doug [email protected] or 510.594.1221
Did you know?
- Breakfast is served all day long at Rudy’s
- Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café’s name was inspired by by the song Rudie Can’t Fail by the Clash
- Rudy’s BLAT sandwich (a BLT with avocado) was featured on Lonely Planet‘s A field guide to 20 great American sandwiches
Hours: Daily 7am-1am
Happy Hour: M-F 2-7p, serving $4 pints & $5 tacos
A modern version of a retro diner serving comfort food and drinks, Rudy’s was born from a desire to create a restaurant where people of all walks of life can feel welcome and eat honest food in a fun atmosphere. They are committed to serving their community with an eatery that is reasonably priced, family friendly and cares about your well-being. Awesome weekend brunch! Breakfast served all day and music now rocks the town on weekends. Check their website for menus and special events! 510.594.1221