Saturday/Sunday, October 13/14 meet your Sonoma County farmers & vintners, shop from delicious farmstands, see how cheese is made, pick pumpkins, meet farm animals, learn about beekeeping, sample delicious food & libations and discover some of Sonoma County’s best kept
secrets! Register here!
Most of the stops are FREE. All you need is transportation, the program and online map, a cooler to keep your purchases fresh, and a sense of adventure!
CHOOSE YOUR ACTIVITIES & FARMS:
- Find the perfect pumpkin
- Take a farm tour
- Meet farm animals
- Grab a farm picnic from a food truck
- Shop from delicious farmstands
- Sample fabulous food & libations
- Take a hands-on floral workshop
- Learn from farmer panels
- Enjoy an intimate farm-to-table meal
- Dance to live music
- …and so much more!
TIPS FOR THE TRAILS:
- Plan your route using the program & online map. Keep in mind, the nearest distance between locations ranges from 3 – 15 miles.
- Use a trusted map or GPS, as cell reception is not reliable in some areas.
- Read itinerary closely. Some destinations are only open one day.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated during the warm weekend, & bring protection from the sun.
- Bring a cooler and basket or bag for purchases. Please carry out a