Luxury Yachts, Daysailers, Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards & More!
New boat debuts and product unveilings launch the 2018 Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show Thurs., Apr.19 through Sun., Apr. 22 at the Craneway Pavilion and Marina Bay Yacht Harbor in Richmond, CA. Each year thousands of boating enthusiasts anticipate new products as the show continues to attract new exhibitors from around the world.
“I think everyone will be wowed by this year’s new boats and gear,” said West Coast Sailing’s Vice President of Sales, Chris Brown. “The Pacific Boat Show is our favorite show on the West Coast because the timing is perfect to kick off the boating season and San Francisco Bay is an inspiring backdrop for a truly exhilarating show.”
New sail and power boats on display include Beneteau Yachts, Catalina, Corsair Catamaran, Cruisers Yachts, Dehler Yachts, Hanse Yachts, Jeanneau, Riviera, Silver Seas Yachts, Tiara Yachts, and more. Three notable boat debuts:
- Jeanneau America’s Sun Odyssey 440 – fresh from the drawing boards of Philippe Briand and Jean-Marc Piaton, this new generation of Sun Odysseys reflects on-board harmony with a comfortable ergonomic design–from the walk-around decks to the split rigging and gentle companionw On display in the marina.
- Silver Seas Yachts Presents the New 49’ Princess – combining the latest IPS pod drive system with a modified
deep-V hull to provide ease of handling, she is an inspirational boat. With a twin helm seat, convertible L-shaped sofa and generous seating aft, great lighting and a great below deck, the Princess 49 is a boat to tour. On display in the marina.
- Richard Boland Yachts Debuts the Riviera 3600 Sportyacht–The 3600 Sport Yacht is designed to make your boating easy, relaxed and fun. From the carefully considered layout to the luxurious fit and finish of the finest of detail — and right through to the state-of-the-art technology at the helm — it is a luxury motor yacht.
- West Coast Sailing Presents the RS Zest – a simple and user-friendly boat and almost maintenance free due to the rotomolded polyethylene construction. It has space for two sailors, yet is small enough for single-handing. It gets you onto the water and into the wonderful world of sailing. Visit West Coast Sailing at the Craneway to learn more about their dedication to the joy and passion of dinghy sailing.
New marine products include hardware, the latest in electronics, engines, solar panels, foul weather gear, life jackets, stand up paddle boards, kayaks, technical clothing, and more. A few standout products:
- Helly Hansen’s Aegir H2 Flow Midlayer Jacket – allows you to regulate temperature in changing weather conditions and activity levels with H2 Flow technology and ventilation zippers.
- Inflatable Sport Boats’ 10’6″Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board – enables you to take your paddleboard everywhere you go. It has a double re-enforced drop stitch material that allows the board to handle up to 15 PSI. Built 6″ thick to ride high up in the ocean and fresh water.
- Live2Wake, certified installer for SeaDek’s Non-Skid products – introduces the latest colors and Tri-Color combinations for this nonabsorbent boat surface protectant, which has exceptional traction, even when wet.
The Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show celebrates sailing, boating, and the marine sport lifestyle over four days in Richmond, CA from Thursday, April 19 through Sunday, April 22. The show is in its third year at Craneway Pavilion and Marina Bay Yacht Harbor in Richmond, CA and will be open Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Details online at http://www.PacificBoatShow.com, on Twitter @PacificBoatShow and on Facebook @PacificSailandPowerBoatShow..
About Sail America
Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show is produced by Sail America. Sail America is the trade association for the U.S. sailing industry and plays a vital role for all companies that are involved in providing sailing-related products and services. Established in 1990,Sail America works hard to promote the health and growth of sailing. www.sailamerica.com.