WHEN: Friday, August 10, 5:30-7:30pm
Concerts are held the second Friday of each summer month through September with a grand finale extra concert the last Friday of that month
WHERE: Corner of Park Place and Washington Ave in Pt. Richmond
- 5:50-6:20pm – Laurie Lewis & the Right Hands – Bluegrass
- 6:45-7:45 – The Mad Maggies – Folk/Rock/R&B/Ska/World Fusion
WHAT: Outdoor Summertime Concert in historic downtown Pt. Richmond
- Local restaurants are open on concert nights, offering a wide array of cuisine
- The Arts of Point Richmond are featured
- Wine, beer and sometimes Margaritas
- Face painting for children
- Don’t forget: The Point is MUSIC!
- The stage is at the crossroads of Washington Ave & Parlk Pl. Park Place will be blocked off at 3pm. Cars will be towed if there past 3pm
- THere’s ample parking on Railroad Ave and on East Richmond across from hte elementary school.
About Point Richmond Music
The all-volunteer PRM committee shares a vision of celebrating diversity and promoting the arts and community through the universal language of music.PRM concerts offer a gathering place for people of all ages, ethnicities, and walks of life, who come together to enjoy musical talent of many genres from Richmond, the Bay Area and beyond. In addition to producing its free summer concert series, the group is proud to help support year-round music in Point Richmond through its sponsorship of the Point Richmond Acoustic series and the Point Richmond Jazz series, which run October through May at the First United Methodist Church, and to foster the development of the next generation of musicians through contributions to Washington Elementary School’s music program. Fourteen years of this collaborative effort have been made possible through donations of time and money from local businesses and volunteers.