WHEN: Friday, August 10, 5:30-7:30pm
Concerts are held the second Friday of each summer month through September with a grand finale extra concert the last Friday of that month
WHERE: Corner of Park Place and Washington Ave in Pt. Richmond
- 5:50-6:20pm – Laurie Lewis & the Right Hands – Bluegrass
- 6:45-7:45 – The Mad Maggies – Folk/Rock/R&B/Ska/World Fusion
WHAT: Outdoor Summertime Concert in historic downtown Pt. Richmond
- Local restaurants are open on concert nights, offering a wide array of cuisine
- The Arts of Point Richmond are featured
- Wine, beer and sometimes Margaritas
- Face painting for children
- Don’t forget: The Point is MUSIC!
- The stage is at the crossroads of Washington Ave & Parlk Pl. Park Place will be blocked off at 3pm. Cars will be towed if there past 3pm
- THere’s ample parking on Railroad Ave and on East Richmond across from hte elementary school.