Learning and Fun for the Whole Family
at the 2019 Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show®
- WHEN: Saturday & Sunday April 6 & 7, 2019
- WHERE: Craneway Pavilion, 1414 Harbour Way So. & Marina Bay Yacht Harbor, 1340 Marina Way So, in Richmond, CA
- Boat tours offered by a showcase of beautiful boats both in and out of the water
- Model Yacht Sailing from the docks with radio controlled monitors daily.
- Free mini-intros to Stand Up Paddle Boarding by 510 Waterline with short rides on Saturday, 9am-1pm, weather permitting.
- Hands-on boating run by Club Nautique and West Coast Sailing
- Free kayak lessons by Groundwork Richmond ‘s young environmental stewards Saturday 10am– 3pm.
- Saturday & Sunday Coast Guard Air Station San Francisco Helicopter Search & Rescue Demo. The team will perform a fly-by and landing at Lucretia Edwards Shoreline Park at 11am, be on site for visits until 3pm, and will then lift off and demonstrate an SAR mission off the marina (weather and priorities permitting).
- Tickets are $18 – children 12 and under are free with a paid adult.
- Details at http://www.PacificBoatShow.com.