3rd Annual Festival celebrating the great restaurants, wineries & breweries of Richmond. Special shopping pass included!
WHEN: Saturday, May 18, 2-6pm
WHERE: Rigger’s Loft Wine Co. – 1325 Canal Blvd on the water in Richmond
- Tastes & samples of delicious food & beverages from Richmond restaurants, caterers, wine and craft beer producers:
- Assemble Restaurant
- Carica Wines
- CJ’s BBQ & Fish
- Curbside Kitchen
- East Brother Beer Company
- Far West Cider
- GDC Kitchen Quiche & Carry
- Golden Gate Meat Company
- Kim’s Louisiana Fried Turkey
- Lemur International
- Marina Bay Bakery
- Nobilis Finer Diner
- Origin Brewer
- Plant to Plate (Anaviv Catering)
- R&B Cellars
- San Francisco Pizza
- Up & Under Pub & Grill
- You can also purchase larger portions of Taste of Richmond wares
- Spectacular views of Richmond’s shoreline, San Francisco Bay and the City of San Francisco skyline
- Live local Music – Jimi Z Band
- $20 – Get you tickets now! TasteofRichmond2019.Eventbrite.com
- Kids under 10 – free
- Must be 21+ to sample wine & beer
Friends of Richmond Main Street Initiative: Get your FREE PASS to the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store! 10% of your purchase will be donated to Richmond Main Street.
May 19 – June 30, 2019: Visit the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store and show your invite (mobile or printed) at check-in and check-out, plus photo ID to shop and receive employee pricing on current season merchandise, for you and up to 4 guests per visit.
About The Richmond Main Street Initiative
The Richmond Main Street Initiative, Inc. is a community-based nonprofit corporation dedicated to revitalizing historic Downtown Richmond as a pedestrian-friendly urban village, offering products, services, arts, and entertainment that reflect the community’s rich and diverse heritage. Visit richmondmainstreet.org for more information.
About the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store
Columbia, the flagship brand of Portland, Oregon-based Columbia Sportswear Company, has been creating innovative apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment for outdoor enthusiasts since 1938. Columbia has become a leading global brand by channeling the company’s passion for the outdoors and innovative spirit into technologies and performance products that keep people warm, dry, cool and protected year-round. To learn more, please visit the company’s website at www.columbia.com.