WHEN: Saturday, October 6, 1-5pm
WHERE: Riggers Loft Wine Co. – 1325 Canal Blvd. in Richmond
WHAT: The Harvest Pig Roast
The party is on the bay-front patio at Riggers Loft and promises to be a fun-filled afternoon
- Live bluegrass music by the Rusty String Express
- Plentiful BBQ pork and chicken with scrumptious sides
- The Harvest Pig Roast will be masterfully provided by Bay Area’s highly regarded C’era Una Volta restaurateurs.
- And it’s Fleet Week! Riggers Loft expects several up close fly-bys.
- Don’t miss out on the fun! Get your tickets now!
- Tickets: $15-$30 @ eventbrite.com
About the Cera Una Volta restaurateurs
Cheryl Principato, whose nonna was Italian and father managed restaurants, has become a restaurateur in her own right building on 20 years prior experience before opening her award-winning C’era Una Volta restaurant in 2004 in Alameda. Chef Rutilio “Rudy” Fanetti Duran, born in Livorno, Italy in the region of Tuscany, has a simple philosophy: “… food maintains our bodies – taste sustains life.” Check out their reviews.