Do you love live music and outdoor concerts? Do you like working events? Volunteer for Music on the Main Summer concerts and become part of the concert community!
WHEN: Sign-up now! CONCERTS: Wednesday, July 25 and Wednesday, August 22
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: 3-6pm, 6-8:30pm, 3-8:30pm
LOCATION: Marina Way and MacDonald Ave. (parking lot) in Richmond
- All of you who want to help Main Street Initiative bring their summer concerts alive.
- Ask your friends to join you
- No experience needed
- Learn more about volunteering and sign up here!
LINEUP & HAPPENINGS:
- DATE: Wed,, July 25, 5-7:30pm
LIVE MUSIC: TOP SHELF (classic soul) and Kymberly Jackson (the Pied Piper of the Bay)
- DATE: Wed,, Aug. 22, 5-7:30pm
- LIVE MUSIC: ANDRE THIERRY (Zydeco accordion soul) and Steven Green & The Lifeline (eclectic gospel)
GREAT FOOD & BEVERAGES: Local food vendors, Main Street Margaritas & East Brother Beer Company
PLUS: Dancing . Info Booths . Family Fun Zone . Prizes . Giveaways . Free Book Faire . Freshest Cargo Mobile Farmers’ Market . and more!
- FREE ADMISSION: Family-Friendly! All Are Welcome!
- MORE INFO: Visit RichmondMainStreet.org | Call (510) 236-4049 | Email [email protected]
Sponsored by Richmond Main Street Initiative, San Francisco Bay Ferry, Mechanics Bank, The California Endowment, Sims Metal Management, AC Transit, Chevron Richmond, Ghilotti Bros., City of Richmond, Republic Services, EBMUD, and Taithan Corporation.
About Music on the Main
Music on the Main, produced by Richmond Main Street Initiative (RMSI), is the organization’s longest running community event. Music on the Main brings together a diverse crowd people from Richmond and surrounding communities in the heart of Downtown Richmond. The event is conveniently located near the Richmond Transit Station on Marina Way at Macdonald Avenue home to BART, Amtrak, AC Transit, R-Transit, and BikeLink lockers.
© Copyright SF on the Bay 2017. Unauthorized use of content or parts of content is prohibited without a written permission by the author. Excerpts may be used, however, only with a clear credit to the source as follows: Author attribution: SF on the Bay; Link to original article.