On the Bay Trail Guides are loved by all — easy to use, curated listings and beautiful.
Pick up our handy Trail Guide at the following locations!
- Armistice Brewing Co.
- Brickyard Cove Marina
- Kaleidoscope Coffee
- East Brother Beer Co.
- Little Louie’s Cafe
- Hotel Mac
- Marina Bay Yacht Harbor
- Richmond Museum of History
- Riggers Loft Wine Co.
- Up & Under Pub & Grill
- Visit Richmond Visitors Bureau
DID YOU KNOW? RICHMOND IS HOME TO:
- Three breweries – Armistice Brewing Co., East Brother Beer Co. and Benoit & Casper Brewing Co.
- Two wine bars – Four2Nine & Riggers Loft Wine Co.
- A landmark restaurant & hotel built in 1911
- A getaway B&B on an island
- A newly renovated roomy hotel with a restaurant, outdoor lounge, Jacuzzi & swimming pool
- 32 miles of shoreline
- Two great dog parks
- Over 13 museums & art centers
- Five yacht clubs and marinas
- Music venues including a church with marvel acoustics
© Copyright SF on the Bay 2017. Unauthorized use of content or parts of content is prohibited without a written permission by the author. Excerpts may be used, however, only with a clear credit to the source as follows: Author attribution: SF on the Bay; Link to original article.