Like to run, bike and swim a little?
This race is so short, anyone can do it! Perfect also for first timers, families, friends and business teams.
• 100 yd SWIM – warm school swimming pool
• 2.5 mi BIKE – flat ride through Emeryville
• 2.1 mi RUN – new course through Bay Street in Emeryville
- 1333 Park Ave. at Hollis, Emeryville City Hall
- Sunday, April 2, 2017 – RACE STARTS AT 8AM
• Registration and check-in at City Hall – 1333 Park Ave in Emeryville
• Cyclists will obey the motor vehicle codes as they make their way over to the starting point at 47th and San Pablo at Emery Secondary School.
• Bike racks available at City Hall and the school.
• Swim at Emery Secondary School
• Bike through Emeryville
• Run up to Bay Street and back to City Hall
• Health & Wellness Fair
• Awards at City Hall
• The whole family
• Those ready for their first triathlon
• Seasoned athletes warming up for the season
- Bike Helmets: (CSPC approved) must be worn buckled or disqualification will occur
- Awards: Trophies to the tip Male and Female, and the top Male and Female Master
- Medals: 3 deep to both men and women; 13 under, 14-18, 19-29, 40-49, 60-69, 70+
The Shortest Triathlon Ever is perfect for the start of the triathlon season and for triathletes who want to practice their transitions. Actually, this triathlon is for anyone who loves recreational sports and wants a tour of Emeryville’s architecture and public artwork.
- Fees: located on registration form. Special pricing for Emeryville residents and students!