WHEN: Sunday, February 11th, 12 noon until 8pm
WHERE: East Brother Beer Co. Taproom – 1001 Canal Blvd. in Richmond
- Celebrate East Brother Beer Company’s one-year anniversary!
- Participate in the fun Rec Room Party – parlor games for the non-athlete
- Try some new beers
- Try their 7th style of beer, being released that day
- Chow on some great BBQ made with and for their beer
- Listen to live music
- Play a game or two
- Check out their new merchandise – including hoodies!
- Sign up for their new Rec Room League, which starts the following Wednesday
- Make some new friends and have some great fun!
This just in from East Brother – another SF Beer Week event not to miss!
Thursday February 15th: Sirwisa Am-Pro – Hops For Housing 2018, Family House, San Francisco, 6-9:30pm
At the Sirwisa Am-Pro event on the the 15th, which benefits nonprofit Family House, our own Paul MotoBrewer Liszewski teamed up with home-brewer, Evan Rusackas, to brew a batch of Zero IBU IPA – Thomas The Dank Engine. Paul will be at the event, so make sure to have a pour and say hello.
Ping pong. Pool. Bocce. Cornhole. Electronic Darts. Pinball. Retro 80s Arcade Game. Board Games.
Other Beer Week Activities:
- Friday February 9th: Opening Gala at Pier 35, San Francisco – they will be serving
- Saturday February 10th: West Coast Craft Can Invitational, Devil’s Canyon Brewing, San Carlos
- Sunday February 11th: East Brother Beer Company’s Second Annual Rec Room Party, Richmond
- They’re also planning beer & food events with some of their retail partners; stay tuned for details on locations & time…Cheers!